AutoPair, Inc. and its affiliates (“AutoPair,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) offer marketing services (“Marketing Services”) regarding the location and potential repair services of certain automotive repair facilities (“Merchants”) to users of www.autopair.net and associated software application(s) (the “Site”). In so doing, we market the Merchants on the Site and facilitate the use of discount certificates (“Certificates”) of automotive repair and/or maintenance services between users of the Site (“you,” “your”) and owners, lessors, managers or operators of automotive repair facilities (“Merchants”).
- the information that AutoPair collects from users;
- how that information is used, transferred, and disclosed by AutoPair; and
- the rights and options are available to users.
are herein consenting to the following data procedures expressed within this agreement.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc., which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- vehicle information such as license plate information, make/model/year of your vehicle;
- information you submit when creating or using your user account, including user login and password information, images, or similar user information (“Account Information”);
- information you submit for Autopair’s business use;
- the IP address from which you access the Site;
- cookie data, network connection type, and browser type;
- with your permission (i.e. if authorized through the permission system used by your mobile operating system or you make the affirmative decision to permit location tracking on our website), location information, including, the precise location of your device when the app is running or when you are using our ‘search nearby’ feature;
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the type of device, browser, and operating system used to access the Site;
- the date and time you access the Site, duration and stop time of such access;
- the information about any person or entity from whom you were referred;
- the pages, files, documents, and links that you visit;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked to the Site;
- any other information about your visit to the Site, or your usage of the Marketing Services generally; and
- information about you received from Merchants that you interact with as a result of our Marketing Services, or from other third parties to whom you have previously provided information.
- Information is automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
AutoPair, Inc. may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race, and religion at a later time. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Some Personal Information may be automatically gathered so that we can monitor the use of the Site in order to make improvements and better serve visitors. You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into your User Account or contacting us as described below. For other personal information of yours that we hold, we will provide you with access for any legal purpose, including to request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if AutoPair is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes, in all cases, in accordance with applicable laws and subject to any exceptions to access thereunder. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting the Support Agent referenced in the below section titled “Contact Information.”
Use of Information Collected
AutoPair, Inc. may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.autopair.net. AutoPair, Inc. may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Consistent with the permission you give us to collect Personal Information, SpotHero may use such information for the following purposes:
- to provide, personalize, and improve your experience with the Marketing Services and our advertising made available on or outside the Service;
- to ensure technical functionality of the Marketing Services, develop new products and services, and analyze your use of the Marketing Services, including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Marketing Service;
- to communicate with you for Marketing Service-related or research purposes including via e-mails, notifications, text messages, or other messages, which you agree to receive;
- to communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, for marketing and promotional purposes via e-mails, notifications, or other messages consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
- to facilitate payment processing through our third-party payment processors or prevent or detect fraud;
- location information, to calculate the distance to Merchants;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you submitted the information and for other uses consistent with that purpose; and
AutoPair, Inc. does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
AutoPair, Inc. may feel it necessary, from time to time, to make contact with you on behalf of other external business partners with regard to a potential new offer that may be of interest to you. If you consent or show interest in presented offers, then, at that time, specific identifiable information, such as name, email address and/or telephone number, may be shared with the third party.
In general, we do not share Personal Information that is personally identifiable to you, except where we have your express permission or where required by law. At times, in order for us to provide products and services or market to customers, we may make certain Personal Information available to strategic partners with whom we work. We may also disclose Personal Information to individuals or organizations who are our advisors or consultants, as well as the following advertising, marketing and analytics services providers. For example, the below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
AutoPair, Inc. may find it beneficial to share specific data with our trusted partners in an effort to conduct statistical analysis, provide you with email and/or postal mail, deliver support and/or arrange for deliveries to be made. Those third parties shall be strictly prohibited from making use of your personal information, other than to deliver those services which you requested, and as such they are thus required, in accordance with this agreement, to maintain the strictest of confidentiality with regards to all your information.
AutoPair, Inc. may deem it necessary to follow websites and/or pages that our users may frequent in an effort to gleam what types of services and/or products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
AutoPair, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon AutoPair, Inc. and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of AutoPair, Inc.; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.autopair.net and/or the general public.
Pursuant to authorization granted by you either through your use of one of AutoPair’s web-forms, or through the use of the Marketing Services to obtain a Certificate, AutoPair may use your mobile phone number or similar contact information to send text message(s) via automatic dialing technology. AutoPair only uses such phone numbers and/or contact information to provide Marketing Services and facilitate your use of Certificates with the Merchant. For example, AutoPair may send you a text message containing Certificate details or other information allowing you to access a Certificate. Additionally, AutoPair may send you a text message containing a link to download a copy of its software application, based upon your request via a web form.
California Privacy Rights
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) signed into law June 28, 2018 and entering into effect Jan. 1, 2020, California residents have certain rights and privileges. You can exercise any of the following rights by notifying us as described below:
We reserve the right to ask for information verifying your identity and residency prior to disclosing any information to you or acting on your request. Should we ask for verification, the information you provide to verify your identity and residency will be used only for that purpose, and all copies of this information in our possession will be destroyed when the process is complete. We strive to respond to your request within 45 days of receiving a verifiable consumer request however, we reserve the right to respond within 90 days when reasonably necessary.
Except as provided herein, we will not disclose or share your Personal Information with third parties for the purposes of third-party marketing to you without your prior consent.
Children Under Age of 13
AutoPair, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system's database. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
Links to Other Web Sites
AutoPair, Inc. shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. The website is also secured by Comodo SSL.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: (312) 224-2728
1433 N. Water St.
Milwaukee, WI, 53202